Improv training is like going to a gym for the soul. You can’t go there once and expect to come out with Hulk-like strength. With every “rep” of improv training, we develop stronger muscles. Repeated training commits skills to muscle memory, so we’re stronger and more flexible in the real world. As Yogi Berra said, “In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.” Rather than a fun and useful one-and-done, The Learning THROUGH LAUGHTER Annual Subscription solidifies the “improv-ment” of your team culture forevermore.
How does the Learning THROUGH LAUGHTER Annual Subscription work?
Once your team takes the initial THROUGH LAUGHTER workshop, your team subscribes to a year-long package of four or six customized THROUGH LAUGHTER workshops. These 90-minute “booster” workshops are scheduled at the start of the subscription, so the dates are cemented in the team’s schedule. To bring any new team members up to speed, three complimentary 30-minute introductory add-ons are available for anyone who joins the team after the initial THROUGH LAUGHTER workshop.
Benefits of Your Learning THROUGH LAUGHTER Annual Subscription:
- Special membership discount on initial workshop and your series of four- or six-booster workshops package for up to 25 people
- Complimentary one-on-one conferences before each workshop in order to continually customize the THROUGH LAUGHTER program to fit the changing needs of your team
- Three additional 30-minute introductory add-ons to initiate new members of the team to the THROUGH LAUGHTER vocabulary and approach. (Add-ons take place before a regularly scheduled workshop.)
- Rental fee waived for use of the Happier Valley Comedy Theater in Hadley for any off-site workshops
- Two free date changes for 4-Pack and three free date changes for 6-Pack (Small fee required for additional date changes.)
- Flexible payment method of one-time, quarterly, or monthly billing
- Special membership discount for other teams and departments in your company on additional unique THROUGH LAUGHTER workshops, interactive keynote addresses, presentations, and theater rental
- 25% discount on Happier Valley Comedy’s introductory weekly class Zen of Improv 1 for all Learning THROUGH LAUGHTER Annual Subscription participants
- Exclusive to 6-Pack: Two tickets each month to any Happier Valley Comedy show
- The priceless bonding experience of shared laughter
"Pam clearly reads her audience well, and had of team of skeptics not only laughing and participating, but also actively using the principles of the workshop within hours of her departure … I have never participated in a workshop that was so thoroughly applicable to our daily life, work, and relationships. The return on investment was clear immediately."
"Since we worked with Pam, my team has drawn on her workshop lessons many times to help frame feedback and motivate change. Pam is a true professional in her craft, and I am looking forward to the next opportunity to learn from her!"
“I would recommend Pam as a presenter to whomever is bringing in trainers, or trying to make their organization more effective in thinking, collaborating, changing their outlook to positive, and on and on. Please do not hesitate to contact me for even more praise for Pam Victor."
"I love working with Pam in developing the right kind of program for my group. She asked great questions about the group dynamics and how her program could be of the most benefit. She was able to get an entire group (with many introverts) up, active and engaged. We have been talking about the experience ever since! I highly recommend bringing Pam as part of a team building exercise. You will have fun, laugh, learn, and come out with some great communication skills."
-Kate Harrington, Senior Human Resources Specialist, Office of Human Resources, Smith College
"What an awesome experience for my team. The lessons were applicable and still resonate today … I think this has been one of the most positive and influential things we have done as a group. Yes, and I loved it. Yes, and I learned. Yes, and every office should take time for this!”
-Kirsten Modestow, Executive Creative Director, BRIGADE